rc and ncl kids club

kitkat343

We just sailed on RC, and thankfully their kids club is back to 100% hours, and no problems dropping the kids off.  There was no nursery on our ship (Adventure of Seas) so I don't know what the status is of the nursery.

We are looking to take another cruise in January, but the itinerary I liked the most was on NCL.  Our youngest will be 4 by then, and it looks like NCL currently has no kids club for that age.  If anyone sails NCL soon, could you please let me know if they have any plans to expand or if they are starting to approach a more normal schedule (I know they were later than some other cruise lines to reopen the kids club).  There's an RC cruise that month, but the itinerary isn't as good, but we will take it if we need to.  And since the 4 year old will be very sad if her brothers can go to the kids club and she can't, NCL isn't going to be an option until they reopen completely.  I'm hoping that now that under 5s are eligible for vaccination they will reopen the kids club, but when I called them they told me they had no idea and to not book if that was so important to our family.