Spirit Check in for 9-13-2022

notplatinum

LOL, we were camping when check-in for our upcoming Spirit cruise occurred. I was able to get a little bit of connection on my phone at 9pm and couldn't get in................then remembered we were in a different time zone than our normal one, LOL, and midnight EDT isn't 9pm MDT, it's 10pm! Tried again at 10pm MDT and got in. Did a "minimal" check-in and was able to get A03 boarding, so I'm grateful to whomever posted on the forum and said you could check-in at midnight EDT! Obviously, didn't have all the info with me for a "full" check-in, but went back in after the camping trip and filled everything else out.

Enjoy your cruise and your B01 boarding!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruiseMGM said:

LOL, we were camping when check-in for our upcoming Spirit cruise occurred. I was able to get a little bit of connection on my phone at 9pm and couldn't get in................then remembered we were in a different time zone than our normal one, LOL, and midnight EDT isn't 9pm MDT, it's 10pm! Tried again at 10pm MDT and got in. Did a "minimal" check-in and was able to get A03 boarding, so I'm grateful to whomever posted on the forum and said you could check-in at midnight EDT! Obviously, didn't have all the info with me for a "full" check-in, but went back in after the camping trip and filled everything else out.

Enjoy your cruise and your B01 boarding!

Back at ya

• Like 1