Photo Shoot Ideas

melbell30

My best friend and I are sailing on the Beyond October 26 from NJ to FL. I was considering getting the digital photo package, but I want to be sure the photogs have ideas for "best friend" type photos. Not prom poses (though I'm not against a few of those for funsies), but something sassy when we're dressed up or fun and relaxed on a more casual day. We are 40 somethings and fairly outgoing and extroverted so comfortable with just about anything. If you've done BFF photos on previous cruises I'd love to see them for some ideas! I'm a single pringle so I'm open to fun single pictures too! We have Halloween costumes so hopefully there will be photo ops for that too. 

Don’t know if this helps, But I now travel with my sister, (both being widows) and the photographers on The Silhouette (pre covid) didn’t seem to know how to pose us, but we ended up laughing so much as we were facing each other, that we ended up with brilliant natural photos!  

• Like 1

They will take your picture however you want to pose.  We once did a set of pictures and I asked them to take one more so I could get a surprised look on my wife's face.  Her reaction was so good that several people in line tried doing the same thing afterwards.  We love the photo package!  Have fun with it!  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2022 at 8:18 PM, leo72976 said:

They will take your picture however you want to pose.  We once did a set of pictures and I asked them to take one more so I could get a surprised look on my wife's face.  Her reaction was so good that several people in line tried doing the same thing afterwards.  We love the photo package!  Have fun with it!  

We paid for an unlimited photo package (first time ever) on our Greek cruise in October 2019. DH liked most of the photos, I liked one.  (It's my icon photo)). But I am so critical of photos that usually I don't even find one that meets my satisfaction.