Hop on, hop off Miami City Tour questions

jerick

Since you switch from a tour bus to the transfer bus to the airport at Bayside Market, where do they store your luggage?

Also, I want to make sure I catch the right transfer bus at Bayside Market, is it obvious where the buses will be?

how can I be sure it won’t fill up before I get to it?

Yes, I am a worry wart…

Thanks in advance.

I did this back in 2019. They had a secure area they stored luggage at bayside. They gave me a tag to collect my bags. We were directed to studio b to meet for our excursion, we then walked out together to the bus. Our luggage was collected somewhere in here. We had a time to be back at bayside and they advised where to meet. When we went over, I pointed out my bags and they were loaded onto the bus that took us to the airport. It’s been a few years so I’m not describing it well, but it did go smooth.

On 10/15/2022 at 8:30 PM, jerick said:

So, do you hop on and off the tour bus? Do you get back on the same bus each time?

you do hop on/off the bus a designated stops. However, the buses come to those hop on/off locations on a rotational schedule. When you want to hop back on you wait at the stop for a bus to come through. The busses do not wait for you. 

they have three different tours if it’s still the same as the last time I did it. Beach, downtown and little Havana areas. You could also pay extra for the boat ride through star island. You do start and end at bayside market if you ride the entire tour with out hopping off. 
They have the ins and outs down to a science so it runs smoothly and is a great way to see the city. I highly recommend. We have done it several times and we are sure to bring money to tip the drivers and guides. 

7 hours ago, breezy270 said:

you do hop on/off the bus a designated stops. However, the buses come to those hop on/off locations on a rotational schedule. When you want to hop back on you wait at the stop for a bus to come through. The busses do not wait for you. 

Great information! Thanks!

The description says the tour is 1 hr 30 minutes. Is that if you don’t hop off at all? How often do the buses run?