what to do at arrival

Rhonbru

I booked a princess cruise it was paid for months ago....since then my husband has died...I am still going on the cruise as my family thinks it will be good for me...do I have to let Princess know or do I just turn up at the port  by myself and tell them there that he is not coming

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rhonbru said:

I booked a princess cruise it was paid for months ago....since then my husband has died...I am still going on the cruise as my family thinks it will be good for me...do I have to let Princess know or do I just turn up at the port  by myself and tell them there that he is not coming

My sympathies and blessings to you for bravely doing what your late husband would like you to do. I have been in your position losing a husband and though I never cruised, I continued to do what he would have liked me to do, in our case houseboating with friends. It was difficult the first day boarding without him but it was worth it as it was a special time too.

you need to let princess know asap. Apart from anything else, they should refund all the port charges and taxes pertaining to your husband. 

Edited by Cbtours
  • Like 1