alaska 2024 reservation

kayehall

Well I am on the east coast and it's 2am.  I got up to secure my reservation for 2024.  They changed ships and I didn't notice an itinerary difference (no Skagway, Sitka instead), so I screwed up my first reservation.  Now I can't find where to cancel it?  Anyone know?  I will call later if I can't figure it out.

So I also secured the cruise I originally wanted.  It was $600 higher but later in June so prices went up.  Alaska is crazy expensive!!!  But it's on my bucket list before I die!!!  (If my husband doesn't kill me for booking this...LOL!!)

And neither reservation indicated the OBC offered.  But at least I got things started.  Now if I could just stop 2nd guessing myself!!

Did you book the first cruise refundable? You'll need to call and prepare for long waits since today is a big release day. 

What itinerary did you end up picking that you're planning to keep. Skagway is a smart choice over Sitka imo.

I've sailed Alaska a few times and with Celebrity. I'll help keep you on a straight forward path, if I can. Second guessing Alaska is common. 😊

Patty 

I am re-looking again.  The first one is refundable.  The 2nd is non-refundable.  Not sure the exact difference.  Now looking at round trip Vancouver to save hotel money.  Ship is the Soltice and does Dawes Glacier.  Any opinions please?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kayehall said:

I am re-looking again.  The first one is refundable.  The 2nd is non-refundable.  Not sure the exact difference.  Now looking at round trip Vancouver to save hotel money.  Ship is the Soltice and does Dawes Glacier.  Any opinions please?

Okay with the first as long as it's refundable, you call and it will be cancelled. Monies back to your card. Easy Peasy 

As for Dawes, I'd highly suggest one way and Hubbard. Post your exact itinerary booked and I'll be able to give more info.