Time Lapse by CC member @malted muse from Mediterranean Ports (and others) Ports

Host Bonjour

Not sure everyone knows about our little tech, photo, and video world in/around CC, so I thought I'd share this topic/posts I just stumbled across over on one of the CC Ports boards. (They also get into some cool gear chat!) 

Thanks @malted musefor sharing with everyone 🙂 

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Host Bonjour said:

Not sure everyone knows about our little tech, photo, and video world in/around CC, so I thought I'd share this topic/posts I just stumbled across over on one of the CC Ports boards. (They also get into some cool gear chat!) 

Thanks @malted musefor sharing with everyone 🙂 

Enjoy!!

Life has been hectic (and not in a good way) lately so my apologies for the late response to this.  I just wanted to say that I am thrilled that someone thought this worthy of a share.  I love filming the sailing in and out of ports - especially with a dram or two - even when it can require being on a balcony in Pajamas for 3 hours with a strong need for the washroom (Stockholm) as I freeze.  I tend to put together a film of the cruise but then also split it up into separate ones for each port.  One of the things I love about it is how time-lapse reveals a pattern of movements that we do not normally see - such as the side wobble of big ships as they dock (Corfu).  here is a playlist of the shorts -