Zenith 4-nighter 3/30 Cozumel ?

Sonchyne4U

I am a little confused and am hoping somebody can give me a correct answer. We are on the 3/30 cruise (4 nights) on Zenith. Celebrity's website states that the ship arrives in Cozumel at 12:00 noon and departs at 7:00 p.m. Where I purchased the trip shows that it arrives at 12:00 noon and departs at 10:00 p.m. I checked another travel website and they also have departure time as 10:00 p.m. Who is correct? I have emailed my travel agency, but haven't heard back from them yet. Thought maybe somebody that had been lately would have the answer for me.

Good question. We are also on this sailing and I was wondering the same thing. Big difference. It means C and C maybe, maybe not...... we just booked this trip as a girls weekend so I have only just started to research.... not to much time left. Plus I still have to shop....... A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

I'm sure hoping it's 10:00. That would make for more C and C time. We've been several times but this will be my sister and her husband's first. Got to be sure to show them a good time. Did your itinerary show 7:00 or 10:00?

We were on that cruise on 2/16 and we did depart at 7:00 pm. The last tender was at 6:30. We were dissapointed, but what can you do. We thought that maybe they didn't like to tender after dark. Who knows! Enjoy your cruise. We sure did!

Vern who are you kidding, you wouldn't miss C and C if we departed at two! This is a fast approaching cruise need to get busy!

Georgiagul there is a group on the roll call board check it out.

burnsie

Archived