Teen Club

Dippy Dawg

Question, traveling this coming summer with two teens (14 and 15), Ive heard of the teen clubs Fuel and The Living Room and they look like fun.  Ive heard and have seen references to "bars" in these areas serving mocktails to the teens.  Question:  Are these mocktails included in the cruise fare or do you need to add on a drink package like the classic drink package or the refreshment package??  Also if they are not covered by one of these packages and they are not complimentary what do they cost??  Thanks

Hi, they are not free. If your teens have the deluxe (non alcohol) beverage package, they are included.  This package includes fancy coffees, fresh squeezed orange juice, pop, and mocktails, regardless of your age.

Personally, unless your teens are into cappuccinos and the like, you're probably better off buying the pop package (if they drink a lot of pop) or if not, there's plenty of free lemonade and iced tea onboard.

When my kids were teens, I limited them to one mocktail in the teen club per day and it was no problem. They didn't spend as much time there as I thought they would - nor the younger kid areas when they were that age, either!

• Thanks 1