Recommendations on Shuttle Services to and from LAX to Los Angeles World Cruise Center ( Navigator of the Seas )

CableKC

I am looking into a possible cruise for a family of 7 for the Navigator of the Seas that embarks from the  Los Angeles World Cruise Center.   I'm considering flying into Long Beach Airport and then flying out of LAX ( since it has more flexible departure times ).

One of the options that I have to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal is to simply rent a car at the airport then drive to the Port, drop everyone off, return the car at the closest Rental drop off place and then take a Uber back to the Port.  I'd then do the reverse when we disembark to get back to LAX.   As you can tell, this is a pretty big hassle for me...but it gets the job done.

I saw one of the cruise videos that suggested to sign up for a Transportation Shuttle service to go between the airport and the Cruise Terminal.

Has anyone taken one before between the airport to the Cruise Terminal?   

If so, how was the overall experience?

Any recommendations on which Transportation Shuttle that you'd use again?

If not, does anyone have any suggestions on what the easiest way to get from the Airport to the Cruise Terminal in LA?

Thanks for responding.