Margaritaville Nassau?

Erreyl

We will be on the Carnival Legend this March and will be in Nassau from 8am-5pm one day.  We are considering a day pass to Margaritaville.  Has anyone done this?  What are your thoughts?  We are open to other recommendations as well, we've never been to The Bahamas.

Thanks!

On 1/16 I'll be in Nassau, was considering Margaritaville, but I did not see the value and preference is a beach....the plan for us is to go to Junkanoo beach and walk over to Margaritaville to check it out and grab a few drinks.  I'll try to follow up after my cruise.  

• 2 weeks later...

We walked to Junkanno beach and it took about 20 minutes.  We parked on the beach right next to Margaritaville and paid $10 for one lounger.  We were able to walk to the bar in Margaritaville and get drinks there, but did not really walk around the grounds, we also got drinks from a few of the vendors on the beach, played a little beach volleyball, all excellent.  Junkanoo beach is pretty big, so there were plenty of different locations to park for the day and get food and drinks from many different vendors.  I would definitely do it again.

A day pass for Margaritaville is $100pp You have access to their water park, loungers, towel and that is it, unless you have children to use the water park I cannot see the value.

19 hours ago, ptcandy said:

Following.   Any update on a day pass at Margaritaville?  Cost? What it offers? We are looking simply for a nice beach chair and lunch . TIA

We actually changed and decided on Baha Mar and bought our passes through Resortforaday.  The place looks awesome and a lot larger than Margaritaville (more slides, etc, for the kids).