Hello Howsey!

bigpud

Hi Howsey!I noticed a new name travelling on Western Tropics April 15th:) .We are going on the same cruise.My husband and I plus our 5 children are leaving from Perth.We are staying in Sin before and after cruise.How many in your group and where are you travelling from?So far their is Rod and his group(4 adults) and 2 young sisters,1 travelling from Bris and 1 from UK.

Pippa

Howdy!! We're travelling from the west as well. We live in Margaret River and will be flying out of Perth as well. We plan to fly to Singapore on the day of the cruise and fly out on the return leg again the day the baot returns to Singapore. I'm travelling with my wife and 2 boys who are 9 and 11.

We decided to go out on the same days as we got court out last year when the Sky cancelled the crusie in Brisbane. We thought this way if the cruise was cancelled we could go with a plan B that didn't cost us a lot of money!!:)

Our 12 yr old son was pleased to see you have a boy close to his age.Are the boys dining with you?I have been foloowing the Skys progress and hopefully all the mechanical probs are solved.I suppose you are a bit nervous after having last trip cancelled.I dont fancy the idea of 33 hrs drifting around the pirate infested waters of Malacca:eek:

I haven't heard about the dining arrangements yet. I'd be happy with either. The pirates will just add a little bit of spice to the stories when we get back!!!

This will be our first cruise so it will be interesting to see how it all goes.:)

Archived