Glory Cinn a Bar Private Pty music question

Bellarose

I just booked a private party for my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary at the Cinn a Bar, which is the piano bar. Has anyone been in there, what is it like?

Also, I did a conference call with Carnival and my TA, no one knows if there is a sound system in there to play a cd. The Carnival guy was filling in for someone else and said we could hire the piano player for $50 an hour; although he didn't know what he would play, nor could he give me the contact of who would know. (We are actually looking for spanish music, which doesn't sound like it would be in the repitoire of a piano bar muscian's list). Does anyone know if there is a place to play a CD if we bring music, or if there is a way to borrow a boom box. The guy at Carnival did not know, nor did my TA. Did anyone see portable players on their cruise, or did anyone see pre-recorded music at the piano bar???

Thanks so much.

ive got over 750 songs. mostly rock n roll, plus pop, disco, r&b, hiphop, heavy metal, punk, country, and old school...

as for what i'll be playing, that's up to the crowd...

anyone who throws a *request slip* into the *request jar*

gets to hear their song! lol...

Archived