Divina Daily program for 11 night caribbean with panama

RoseSarnia

Hi I did a live review here on Cruise Critic from our 12/30-01/13 Divina cruise. The first 10 days of our cruise is what you’ll be doing or similar including Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama. 

All menus and daily programs are posted in that review. 

Here’s the link

On 2/10/2023 at 9:34 AM, styles27 said:

Hi I did a live review here on Cruise Critic from our 12/30-01/13 Divina cruise. The first 10 days of our cruise is what you’ll be doing or similar including Colombia, Costa Rica and Panama. 

All menus and daily programs are posted in that review. 

Here’s the link

Hi styles27 - can you tell me if there were theme nights on the Divina like white or flower power?

10 minutes ago, svmodi said:

Hi styles27 - can you tell me if there were theme nights on the Divina like white or flower power?

Hi! 
Yes white night, flower power/60’s night, Caribbean night and the staff did a Roaring 20’s themed night but we didn’t see any passengers dress for that one. 

On 2/13/2023 at 7:11 PM, styles27 said:

Hi! 
Yes white night, flower power/60’s night, Caribbean night and the staff did a Roaring 20’s themed night but we didn’t see any passengers dress for that one. 

Thanks, my daughters love to dress up according to the theme.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, adgw09 said:

@styles27 - How far in advance did you find out the theme nights. Departing in 27 days, and wondering if I need to get anything (oooh shopping).

They tend to have the same theme nights on all of their cruises (depending on the length of the cruise of course)
There is always a white night even on the shorter cruises. We did a 10 day and 4 day back to back so there were 2 white nights on our 14 day itinerary 

Unfortunately MSC isn’t great about communicating this to guests before their cruise so they don’t get a lot of participation (except white night.)

Edited by styles27