Bookable Entertainment on Arvia

mandymac

Hi we are booked on Arvia on the second of April and i see that you can book some Entertainment on the my cruise part of the website. Does anyone know what is likely to be available to book? What times are shows ect.. Im trying to work out what would be the best time to book meals when they become available to book so that we can make the best of our cruise.

Thanx in advance

I am on Iona next week for two weeks, the first week of entertainment and Epicurean Limelight and Sindu have been available to book since last Saturday but no entertainment for second week or Beach house or Olive Grove available yet

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Joysey said:

I am on Iona next week for two weeks, the first week of entertainment and Epicurean Limelight and Sindu have been available to book since last Saturday but no entertainment for second week or Beach house or Olive Grove available yet

Thanks very much for your reply..I would have thought we can book for the two weeks so thanks for letting me know. Does it say the timings of the entertainment  please?

53 minutes ago, mandymac said:

Thanks very much for your reply..I would have thought we can book for the two weeks so thanks for letting me know. Does it say the timings of the entertainment  please?

On our recent Arvia cruise the entertainment booking was available about two weeks before, but only for the Headliners theatre and only a few shows for the first week.  The Limelight Club bookings were available with the dining reservations.

The 710 Club was only available to book once onboard, and all slots, apart from a couple at 00:15, got booked up more or less immediately.

Shows in Headliners start at 18:30, 20:30 and 22:30.

When Pulse play in the Club House, their shows start at 19:30, 21:00 and 22:30

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TigerB said:

On our recent Arvia cruise the entertainment booking was available about two weeks before, but only for the Headliners theatre and only a few shows for the first week.  The Limelight Club bookings were available with the dining reservations.

The 710 Club was only available to book once onboard, and all slots, apart from a couple at 00:15, got booked up more or less immediately.

Shows in Headliners start at 18:30, 20:30 and 22:30.

When Pulse play in the Club House, their shows start at 19:30, 21:00 and 22:30

thanks very much this is really helpfull thats fab there are three shows we are just used to two x

• Like 1