Excursion Costs

midwife

We are going on the Greenland, Iceland, Norway & Beyond
Bergen to New York City, New York cruise in August. The shore excursions are not available yet. I have done a mock booking and can see the description of the general tours but no price. Has anyone done tours in these destinations and have the approximate price please? 

Thanks

Peta

I’ve asked for a PDF  of previous excursions with prices from Viking via the online Chat. I’ve received a list every time by email.  The agent will warn that prices and times may not be accurate for your sailing, and excursions offered may differ. ( I tell the chat agent that I need the list as my kids like to gift us with specific excursions.. birthday, holidays, etc) Good luck. 

Edited by CDR2001
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, CDR2001 said:

I’ve asked for a PDF  of previous excursions with prices from Viking via the online Chat. I’ve received a list every time by email.  The agent will warn that prices and times may not be accurate for your sailing, and excursions offered may differ. ( I tell the chat agent that I need the list as my kids like to gift us with specific excursions.. birthday, holidays, etc) Good luck. 

We booked directly with Viking, I have contacted them and they said the didn’t know which tours were being offered yet. Thanks Peta