Cucina lunch info -- Breeze

MujerIsla

Hi y'all. I tried searching for an answer to this, but I was finding conflicting info. I thought I remembered reading about being able to Cucina for lunch (free) on the Breeze, but Carnival's website only has it as an option for dinner at an extra cost. It seems like on other ships it's called Captain's Pasta or something for lunch. Has anyone been on Breeze recently who can confirm that you can do Cucina for lunch for no additional cost? And if so, can you give specific details about how it works (e.g., reservations needed, menu, counter or table service, etc)? It seems like it's a great option for a first-day lunch. Thank you!

I can't confirm if it is on the Breeze, but on the onboard dining it shows for the Breeze - as Captain's Pasta Bar:  https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/captains-pasta-bar 

They had it on the Magic last June.  No reservations needed, mostly like a mix and match pasta and sauce selection.  it was table service, limited hours.  It was actually very nice, we enjoyed it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, we were on the Breeze in November and had Cucina del Capitano Pasta Bar Lunch for free on Embarkation Day! No reservation needed. Just go upstairs, they will seat you and give you an order slip showing what's available. You check what you want and turn it back in, they'll make your order and bring it out to you. Easy and not crowded on Embarkation Day! 🙂

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

Yes, we were on the Breeze in November and had Cucina del Capitano Pasta Bar Lunch for free on Embarkation Day! No reservation needed. Just go upstairs, they will seat you and give you an order slip showing what's available. You check what you want and turn it back in, they'll make your order and bring it out to you. Easy and not crowded on Embarkation Day! 🙂

Thanks for the info! Do you happen to remember the approximate hours? I think we're going to try to board a little later to hopefully avoid long lines. 

1 minute ago, MujerIsla said:

Thanks for the info! Do you happen to remember the approximate hours? I think we're going to try to board a little later to hopefully avoid long lines. 

I'm sorry I don't know what time it closed. We were on pretty early and ate before 1:00, then went to our cabins and dropped our stuff off. BTW we got an early boarding and lines were not really an issue at all.

• Thanks 1