AmaWaterways Sonata - Menus

wrl001

That may be a tough one, since you are talking about 3 meals a day for a week with the main items for lunch and dinner NEVER being the same, and they don't publish them ahead of time (i.e. I don't have them in something that I would have saved from a past cruise).

Im not sure even calling AMA would help getting menus since I don't know how much that stuff even gets run through corporate on a daily basis vs what the kitchen has on hand and wants to make. While there is some commonality obviously Ive never had the same meal twice on a cruise, and Ive done it 4 times so far.

It WILL help to call them and tell them what the issue is so that the ship can plan ahead.  Ive seen entire meals\deserts made around dietary issues for a single passenger(and some of them are STELLAR, we had a table mate who had asked for gluten free deserts...the Maitre'D decided I (with no allergies to anything) should also get one in addition to whatever I normally ordered for the entire week...usually something chocolate so....no complaints).  You may have to remind them on board...but after a few pokes they will get it and your waiter will look out for you.

Also in case the cooks imagination gets TOO far ahead of him, you can always get some staples at lunch and dinner (burgers, pizza, chicken, steak, fish and yes I really some of those tick some of the food allergy boxes).

Edited by CastleCritic

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to AmaWaterways Sonata - Menus