triumph questions ( 2 )

cruzin w chris

1- on the not so formal nights in the dining room what exactly is the proper dress, i am on vacation and i do not really want to do the whole suit and tie deal but i would certainly look good ( dockers, nice shoes and button down shirt. is this acceptable on the other nights ?. and # 2 i was wondering if the other restauraunts on board such as the deli or any others are free of charge ?

On non formal nights, dockers and a polo shirt are just fine. Basically, no shorts, swimsuits or tank tops.

On the Triumph, there are no eating places that charge extra except for the coffee bar. You pay for coffee and fancy little pastries. There is no supper club on the ship.The rest of the food is free!!

thanks for the information, greatly appreciated. so just to confirm, the deli that i have heard about on the triumph with the great reubens is no charge- correct ?

You're right. The deli is free, chinese place free, buffet free. But remember all of these are only open certain times, not 24 hours. The pizza is free (they also have great salad and calazone) and are open 24 hours. Then you have the formal dining room, but you do have to dress up just a little. Plus there is 24 hour free room service (just remember to give a little tip!) that you can order too! (but one complaint, no hot food)

Archived