MSC Excursion Choice Oddity

OmegaSeamaster

We're booked on a Mediterranean cruise in July (Grandiosa, 7 nights from Genoa to Genoa depating July 2nd). We were going through the list of excursions to select and book pre-boarding as it's cheaper, and I have to add that we're expats living in Switzerland so our booking is through MSC Cruises.ch, but we are only able to see a very limited selection of between 4-6 excurions offered per port. However, when I go to MSC Cruises.co.uk - I see there are 30-40 excursion choices per port (albeit, I don't have a booking number for UK so perhaps they are not all available in July or already booked up (but I think that's unlikely). MSC Customer services are of no help since they don't have any visibility of MSC UK site and state they are different market. In fact, I've given up calling MSC if I have any questions as they are less than useless. (This is our first cruise and I'm still excited and staying very positive but so far MSC are doing their best to make the process a frustrating one). 

Does anyone know if more choices will appear nearer to the time, or that we are being somehow limited because of our market booking?