Epic Southern Caribbean Port Photo Journal

marysb

Just wanted to share our port experiences for our Southern Caribbean Cruise.  We all know a lot has been written about the Epicl!

Before boarding I was scared to death about what I had just booked .... but it was done and we would make the best of it.  We are experienced cruisers for at least 20 years, but hadnt been on Norwegian since 2009.

Well, what a surprise!  The ship looked in great shape  - well maintained and clean,  lineups were not too bad (just pool bar),  Garden Cafe had many repeats of the same stations, so lineups minimal.  Food was good, everywhere. Stateroom was fine for me and my daughter (beds by balcony). Embarkation/debarking were very smooth.

Some issues we had were:  No lounge areas to sit and look out at the water (just the Garden Cafe bow), all railings where you could look out at sail away were crowded with loungers.  When at a railing you had to straddle or trip over a lounge chair (deck 18 only place for good views of port or to take photos).  Pools were way too small.  

This cruise was port intensive, so ship was OK.  And.. we had a blast.  It was a girls trip with my friend and our daughters and we enjoyed every minute.  Do not be afraid of the Epic,  you can make it work!

Here is our Southern Caribbean Photo Blog  Enjoy