back from the conquest

kathy77429

We just got back yesterday from the most wonderful vacation of our life.

This was our 5th cruise and 2nd one on the conquest. This time we took our 5 grown adult children who have never been on a cruise. We also had our daughter's husband to be, and our 2 son's girlfriends.

Every day, and night it was this cruise is awesome, we all looked wonderful on the formal night's and turned heads on our matching clothes.The service was perfect, the food perfect,the room was perfect, and our ports for snorkeling was perfect. We had 3 22yr old kids, 1 24, 1 28, 1 30, 1 33, 1 34, 1 50, and 1 52.

Everybody loved the fact everything was right at your fingertips. Why go on a land vacation you get the best of all worlds on a cruise.

The kids made it all so special.

I hope everybody else that took this conquest cruise had just as much fun as we did. It was truly something very special. I took over 1,000 digital pictures with my new awesome camera.

For those who are considering a cruise on the conquest GO, you will have a wonderful time.

Kathy

Houston, Texas

Kathy. I'm so glad you had a good time. I am taking my family in Sept. and we have a broad range of ages too. I was a little worried about everyone having a good time. could you answer a few questions for me? Did they get your whole bunch at one table in the dining room? We will have 12 people. It was 10 and 2 more decided to go last night. Also, Who was your cruise director? Was he any good? Thanks for the help. Linda

Kathy, we leave on the Conquest this coming Sunday....yeaaaaa! Was glad to hear your positive post about your cruise.....makes me want to be there even more....if that's possible. LOL! icon_biggrin.gif

=o) Judy (o=

Alison,

I always though twins would be so fun. Well I am sure we will meet up at Camp Carnival. Shelby is very excited about going so I hope it's somewhere she will want to spend some time. This is our first cruise how about you? We are almost under that 60 day mark!!

Until my FIRST cruise!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;08;01;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived