Spa Level On Conquest

BUGBUG62

We are also booked ina family cabin on the Spa deck for our 04-23 cruise, I have asked the same question on a similar post . From the responses that I rec'd the answer about movement was that there wasn't that much of a difference between this deck and others. Also the noise was not a problem,according to posters.

When is your cruise? If before mine please make sure and post a review when you return. Have fun!:rolleyes:

I think in Jamaica we will be doing the Chakka Cove horseback riding excursion. I beleive it is $85 per person. It will be myself, husband and 14yr son, 9yr daughter. Then in Grand Cayman we have booked the Stingray snorkel with Nativeway for $25..(we rec'd a discount,due to something that happened last year). In Cozumel we will probably go to Paradise Beach for *free* admission.

Carla

In Jamaica we, husband, 14yr son, 9yr daughter will be doing the Chakka Cove Horseback riding excursion booked with Carnival for $85 per person.

In Caymans we have booked with Nativeway for the $35 Stingray Snorkel. Have gone before and it is excellent.

In Cozumel we will go to Paradise Beach for *free* admission.

Can't Wait for our cruise..

I Sure hope we are both happy with our *family cabins*

Carla

Archived