Rome evening golf cart tour

wanderlust1219

After seeing a recommendation on this board for Rolling Rome golf cart tour, our group of 7 (ages 50 - 86) booked the evening tour on their website.  All 7 of us agree that it was the highlight of our vacation. The driver, Emmanuel, was so fun, and he was able to customize the tour for us.  Thanks to the person who mentioned it in previous post!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wanderlust1219 said:

After seeing a recommendation on this board for Rolling Rome golf cart tour, our group of 7 (ages 50 - 86) booked the evening tour on their website.  All 7 of us agree that it was the highlight of our vacation. The driver, Emmanuel, was so fun, and he was able to customize the tour for us.  Thanks to the person who mentioned it in previous post!

Thanks for taking the time to post this!  I'll look into it for our trip in September!

We have done the golf cart during the day before and loved it. I am going with family members who haven’t been to Rome before in August and have recommended it.  Would anyone be able to tell me if the evening one offers something different? 

On 5/20/2023 at 10:46 AM, manlie said:

We have done the golf cart during the day before and loved it. I am going with family members who haven’t been to Rome before in August and have recommended it.  Would anyone be able to tell me if the evening one offers something different? 

We were taken to a park and got some incredible sunset pics with St Peter's dome in the background. We were able to stop at a wine bar and pick up some wine to drink during the tour.  Some of the places were beautifully lit up at night.

On 5/23/2023 at 9:41 AM, chiefy_mom said:

Were you able to fit in ONE golf cart?

We are a group of 6 and are trying to figure out an easy tour.

Yes.  They have carts that seat 8 (one being the driver).  The last seat faces backwards, but the others face forward (3 rows plus passenger seat).

On 5/24/2023 at 9:16 PM, wanderlust1219 said:

We were taken to a park and got some incredible sunset pics with St Peter's dome in the background. We were able to stop at a wine bar and pick up some wine to drink during the tour.  Some of the places were beautifully lit up at night.

Which company did you use? 

On 5/23/2023 at 9:41 AM, chiefy_mom said:

Were you able to fit in ONE golf cart?

We are a group of 6 and are trying to figure out an easy tour.

Yes, some companies have large enough carts. LivTour is one, My Best Tour is another. If you use Viator you can search multiple companies and once and set your parameters for the number of people