Samurai Curacao

mmtska

I booked a private tour with them months ago, and had a hard time getting a response back from them about some questions I had. Finally I called through WhatsApp and got ahold of someone who said I'd have an email that night. Turned out that it was going to be the night after. On the booking, it says 11 am for the tour to begin, but their email said 9 am and to be at the meeting point at 8:45. Well, our ship isn't going to be there until around 11, so I responded and asked for confirmation. Nothing. It's been 2 weeks, and I understand island time, but I've called and texted through WhatsApp again. Nothing. They have the same tour now listed at $600 more than we paid, and I'm wondering if they're ignoring us because we didn't pay as much (doubtful)?

The questions are: has anyone used Samurai, and are they worth all of this hassle? Our cruise is in less than a month, and I went ahead and booked a non private excursion because I didn't want to miss out. 

Even if you haven't-what would you do at this point? Call it quits, get the refund (I hope) and just go with the other tour? I'm bummed, but I don't like paying $$$ and not getting SOME sort of answer. 

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: I've received the response, and I'm very excited for this excursion. Since no one seems to have used them before, I hope to have a positive review when we come back in July. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Sueshtravels said:

How did it go?

We had a great time! Totally forgot to give a review, but our tour guide Sendy was so friendly and knowledgeable about the island. Got to eat at a local restaurant that was right next to where people were cliff jumping-that was cool to watch. We got to swim with turtles and see a lot of the island. We ended up really enjoying the tour.