Broadway cruise on Pearl

I received an advertisement from Broadway across America about a Broadway themed cruise on the Norwegian Pearl.  Have any of you done one of these?  It looks like they have cool entertainment but then assuming all the NCL regular staples like food, pools and spa?  Do you get to use your NCL latitude perks etc in these cruises or how does it work?  Registration seems to be through the Broadway app not via NCL directly.  Seems odd.  Not planning to go on this one but my curiosity is peaked…..

39BE1DE7-AF93-4F88-9AAC-4558E23A7310.jpeg

Sixthman, owned by NCL, runs the themed cruises on the Pearl. I've done over a dozen of their charters and they have a great product: shows run on time with good sound and visuals.  On the cruises I've done they cover the main pool so that people can stand in front of the main stage but on the Broadway site I saw a picture showing main pool is uncovered. Spa runs as usual. Latitude perks are mostly in effect although a few are not. Food is same but often close Le Bistro and the smaller main dining room for use by artists and crew.

https://www.sixthman.net/latitudes

Edited by EPTCB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2