Diamond Plus=what Celebrity benefits?

Well, I have booked Apex for March 2024 and am looking very forward to it! Bland? Taupe? I guess everyone has their own ideas about that, I’ll let you all know what we think after March! I’m just hoping for a more adult type cruise and a step up in food. So, now that I know I can get free drinks during this Elite happy hour deal….where does it occur? Is it at any bar venue or is it somewhere specific like they used to do on RCL in the Diamond lounge? 

38 minutes ago, zanydoc said:

Well, I have booked Apex for March 2024 and am looking very forward to it! Bland? Taupe? I guess everyone has their own ideas about that, I’ll let you all know what we think after March! I’m just hoping for a more adult type cruise and a step up in food. So, now that I know I can get free drinks during this Elite happy hour deal….where does it occur? Is it at any bar venue or is it somewhere specific like they used to do on RCL in the Diamond lounge? 

The CC Elite HH is from 5 to 7:PM at most bars. No CC HH on the first evening (embarkation). No dedicated lounge like the DL. The CC HH drinks are from a limited beverage menu. You will have a full list of CC benefits/perks left in your stateroom (just like the CAS does). All dining venues are excluded from the CC HH.

• Like 1