MSC Meraviglia Menus

Notch8

I just got off the MSC Meraviglia on Sunday and wanted to share the menus with this group.  Hopefully this is useful to some; I was poking around prior to my own cruise and couldn't find anything recent.  Maybe I don't know where to look?

Attached here is the breakfast menu.  (First page, anyway.  I don't recall that there was anything significant on the second page.)

Breakfast.PNG

• Like 1

Dinner menus...  first night (Sunday) and gala night (Monday.)  Gala night was on the first sea day.  They would give us as many lobster tails as we wanted.  We each asked for one extra.  (There is a second page to each dinner menu that was unchanged every night; I'm including it here but not on every day.  There may have been some minor variations day to day on this second page, but I didn't notice.)

Sunday dinner.PNG

Monday dinner.PNG

Dinner favorites.PNG

Edited by Notch8
Forgot to post dinner favorite menus.

Friday and Saturday menus.

Grilled swordfish (Friday) was tasty but dry.

Penne all'Amatriciana was salty to me; I much preferred the pasta bolognaise that I had earlier in the week.

Friday dinner.PNG

Saturday dinner.PNG

Lunch menus.  In order.

Lunch was served for 1 hour every day in one of the dining rooms on 5 of the 7 days. (Waves on Deck 5.)

No dining room lunch on embarkation day, disembarkation day, or on the day we were in Ocean Cay.  On the days we were in Port Canaveral and Nassau (arrival at 1:00 PM at each of these ports), dinner was 11:30 - 12:30; on the other days it was served 12:00 - 1:00.

NOTE: Page 2 of each day's lunch menus listed the desserts; I neglected to get screen shots of these.  Sorry.

ALSO - note that the FIRST lunch (Monday) and the LAST lunch (Saturday) have the EXACT SAME menus.  (Which was nice; I wanted to try both the fajitas and the fish & chips.  I liked the fajitas better.)  Including them both here regardless.

Mon Lunch.PNG

Tues Lunch.PNG

Wed Lunch.PNG

Fri Lunch.PNG

Sat Lunch.PNG

• Like 1