Does Carnival do anything specail for Easter?

Lori-n-NY

Does anyone know if Carnival does anything Easter related for the kids? We are sailing 4/9-4/16. So we are getting off the ship on Easter Sunday. We are cruising on the Victory, if that matters.

Maybe an egg hunt, egg decorating?

Any ideas???

Anyone sail last Easter and recall anything extra?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lori

No, they don't. We got off on Easter Sunday in 2004 and you wouldn't have known it was Easter. I did pack Easter baskets for our girls tho. They were teens/preteens so it was just a small basket with a few goodies. We also left one in our cabin for our steward. He was thrilled.

We will be in the same situation this year and get off the ship on Easter Sunday again. We don't fly home until Monday so I'm hoping there are things open in Miami so we can entertain ourselves for the day.

I do not know about Carnival, but when we were on rccl a couple of years ago they did celebrate Easter on the ship. they had a special Easter mass and ther were Easter decorations set up in the dining room along with Easter baskets in the middle of every table with colored eggs and candies.

Was on Triumph a couple of years ago at Easter. They had coloured eggs for the kids, decorations in the dining room and an Easter service. There were chocolate eggs for kids too.

I asked my pvp about sunrise services onboard. He said Carinival tries to get clergy for the trip if one is available....would be nice to have one....was an awesome sunrise it would be!!!

Has anyone been on a cruise with a Minister on board?

I am an ordained United Methodist and would love to serve on a cruise as a chaplain.

I would love to do a Sunrise Service on a Ship....would be an amazing experience.

JB

Archived