Questions

augies

It's been 5 years since our last cruise.  I'm so happy we're booked to Alaska in a couple of weeks.  We always sail princess and love it.  We have princess plus but we booked in 2022 so I believe we just have drinks, gratuities and wifi.  Is that true?  Also, we like to get room service, especially in the morning.  Is there a charge for room service now?  Is yes, can our onboard credit be applied to it and other dining charges?

Thanks for your help.

Eileen

27 minutes ago, augies said:

It's been 5 years since our last cruise.  I'm so happy we're booked to Alaska in a couple of weeks.  We always sail princess and love it.  We have princess plus but we booked in 2022 so I believe we just have drinks, gratuities and wifi.  Is that true?  Also, we like to get room service, especially in the morning.  Is there a charge for room service now?  Is yes, can our onboard credit be applied to it and other dining charges?

Thanks for your help.

Eileen

RS will be $5 per order.  Except, continental breakfast is still free IF you use the paper door tag to order it the night before.

If you do a lot of RS for lunch, dinner, snacks, then you may be better off paying to initiate the Ocean Now App for $14.99 one time fee. This will allow you to order delivery food/drinks to wherever you are, including room service, unlimited. You just can’t use the phone to order, RS, use the App on your phone or TV.

Yes, these charges will come out of your OBC on your folio.

The other option is to UG to the current Plus beverage package, which

is $60 pp per day. 

Have a great cruise!  Welcome back!

There are several threads on this forum if you wish to go through them for more details.

Edited by PacnGoNow

We also have the Plus package, given as a gift from our TA. we're in a Penthouse Suite.

I'm thinking we'll be grandfathered in and have all the new 'perks' included, but I intend to verify this when we get on board. If anyone finds it is different, then I would think it's grounds for cancellation, even after final payment!