Pre-Cruise OBC purchase

kasowell2

1 hour ago, kasowell2 said:

I want to use gift cards to purchase OBC prior to cruise departure. There’s no place on the website that gives the option to use gift cards. Is there another way?

If you booked through a TA/CVP then they can add them to your account.  Some will and some won’t.

If you booked directly with PCL, then you would call them, unless it allows you to add them.

If you have to call, I’d wait until Monday after 6 am PT, to call and get an experienced agent, if possible.  It seems to be a complicated process for them?

I will only take mine OB and add to my account at GS, after all the problems I had trying to get PCL to add them precruise.

Although, I had to take a chance the excursion was still open.

YMMV

Let us know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you booked through a TA/CVP then they can add them to your account.  Some will and some won’t.

If you booked directly with PCL, then you would call them, unless it allows you to add them.

If you have to call, I’d wait until Monday after 6 am PT, to call and get an experienced agent, if possible.  It seems to be a complicated process for them?

I will only take mine OB and add to my account at GS, after all the problems I had trying to get PCL to add them precruise.

Although, I had to take a chance the excursion was still open.

YMMV

Let us know.

Thank you for this! Kroger is having a bonus fuel points promotion on gift cards and I was considering getting some to apply to OBC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bassmk said:

Thank you for this! Kroger is having a bonus fuel points promotion on gift cards and I was considering getting some to apply to OBC.

I just print them out, which they will want a paper copy

of each GC and go to GS usually the second day.  Make sure to print the card showing the number and the pin.

I put them with my cruise

documents.

11 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

I just print them out, which they will want a paper copy

of each GC and go to GS usually the second day.  Make sure to print the card showing the number and the pin.

I put them with my cruise

documents.

I'd be buying them at Kroger, so they will be physical gift cards. I'll be sure to keep them with all my other cruise paperwork so I don't forget them!