Live From The Carnival Freedom: Crossing the Atlantic for a New Whale Tail

jam19872016

15 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Service was a little strained with how many diamonds there were. I never did get my straw.

The food and company more than made up for it. Both were excellent. 

Awe!! Almost makes up for revealing her age 🤭

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

How was this? Had it a couple nights ago on Venezia and it was very dry. Really only 1 of 2 disappointing meals we've had.

Once I worked my way back through your posts, I see you also thought it was dry, tasty but dry.😞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

How was this? Had it a couple nights ago on Venezia and it was very dry. Really only 1 of 2 disappointing meals we've had.

1 minute ago, Haljo1935 said:

Once I worked my way back through your posts, I see you also thought it was dry, tasty but dry.😞

It's worth another try. I've found it to be hit or miss. It's gets dried out easily but when it doesn't It's real good. Even my mom commented how good it was last week and she is the picky eater among us.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for all the details! You are giving me great ideas for what to make sure I don’t forget (I love that you noted that your “mobile cocktail device” can double as a water bottle. Lolololol).

I’m saving all the menu pics and what’s going on pics to reference once my brain goes into “cruise mode” and I can’t get any real work done! I love seeing all the activities that are unique to longer journeys cruises, as this is my first longer trip, I was wondering what  they’d fill up the sea days with exactly. 

super random question, and maybe you’ve addressed it and I missed it, but any idea what the crew is doing while she’s in dry dock? Is it the same folks (mostly) on the return trip? 

• Like 4