Blu on Beyond

doccide

We were on the Beyond early August and had a fantastic voyage.  We would go the the Eden lounge at 6 for cocktails.  I was surprised that there were not more people in the bar.  Some nights only 3-4 people, but on average 10-15.  Great view from the back of the ship.  Also live music.  We would go to the Blu around 7. Never had to wait and most nights sat by a window.  Food was amazing!.  First few nights I asked for an ounce or 2 of blue cheese to put on my bread to have with the cabernet.  Shortly after I didn't have to ask.  They would bring it without asking. Blu for breakfast also very good.   We also ate at the Eden restaurant one night, which also amazing.  All in all a great cruise on a new ship with a great staff.

20 minutes ago, doccide said:

We were on the Beyond early August and had a fantastic voyage.  We would go the the Eden lounge at 6 for cocktails.  I was surprised that there were not more people in the bar.  Some nights only 3-4 people, but on average 10-15.  Great view from the back of the ship.  Also live music.  We would go to the Blu around 7. Never had to wait and most nights sat by a window.  Food was amazing!.  First few nights I asked for an ounce or 2 of blue cheese to put on my bread to have with the cabernet.  Shortly after I didn't have to ask.  They would bring it without asking. Blu for breakfast also very good.   We also ate at the Eden restaurant one night, which also amazing.  All in all a great cruise on a new ship with a great staff.

We have not been on this E-class ship (have been on Apex and Edge, loved them both), yet, so good to hear of your experience. In an Aqua or a Sky and was able to dine in Blu? Any observations on your suite and services around the ship (pros and cons)? Thanks.

21 minutes ago, doccide said:

Glad you had an amazing time! We did a B3B on the Beyond in Feb/March and had an amazing time as well. We were in the retreat and the ship is absolutely beautiful. We also enjoyed dining at Eden and Le Voyage multiple times. We passed by Blu many times and it appeared to be a very pretty venue and never seemed that crowded.