Port Canaveral - Taxis or Ride share readily available?

sofa.king

Looking for a possible visit to Kennedy Space Center and wanted to know if there is ground transportation easily accessible for a ride to Kennedy Space Center and then a return to the port.  I’m assuming so, since it is an embarkation port as well, but I’ll be there for a shorex.

Anything else I need to know about ground transport?  Do I need to get out of the port area in order to catch an Uber or taxi?

both are available but do note that this is a port in an area of small towns so lower numbers of both ...... especially when calling for an UBER/TAXI for your return from KSC you may want to allow extra time cuz the visitor center is kinda out in the boonies .....

but tween port and KSC, UBER/TAXI is your only option unless you find a low cost one day rental car <which was readily available pre-COVID>

UBER/TAXI can pick you up at the terminal ..... all the terminals are in the UBER pick list (by number)

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Capt_BJ said:

both are available but do note that this is a port in an area of small towns so lower numbers of both ...... especially when calling for an UBER/TAXI for your return from KSC you may want to allow extra time cuz the visitor center is kinda out in the boonies .....

but tween port and KSC, UBER/TAXI is your only option unless you find a low cost one day rental car <which was readily available pre-COVID>

UBER/TAXI can pick you up at the terminal ..... all the terminals are in the UBER pick list (by number)

Thanks Capt_BJ.  I probably wouldn't go through the hassle of renting a car with timing plus possibility of getting reported for damage I may not have caused.  I'll do the Uber/Lyft/Taxi route.