Bilbao - Getxo Spain

Dede F

Have been to Bilbao before.  Was looking to stay in Getxo where the cruise ship docks.  Is the town walkable from the port ?  Anyone that has stayed in Getxo from a cruise ship for the day, I am looking for suggestions on what to do in Getxo.

6 hours ago, Dede F said:

Anyone that has stayed in Getxo from a cruise ship for the day, I am looking for suggestions on what to do in Getxo.

I can only tell you that this is where the closest beaches to Bilbao are to be found. Should a beach day be of interest to you, try googling "Getxo beaches" for info on where to find them and how to reach them from the port. 

As most pax will probably head into the city, you may not get too many responses.  Getxo will most likely have an official  Getxo Tourist Information  website so you could try googling that first.

And a simple google of "Getxo Tourist Information" or similar should produce many results for you to browse for suggestions, including Tripadvisor.

And do search previous threads containing the word Getxo as there may be helpful information to be found reading them.  For ease of finding them, use the search tool under your username.