Best Websites and Tips All in One Place!

Best Buds

Would you like to see our Eastern Caribbean port tips list too?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see our Eastern Caribbean port tips list too?

• Yes
    • No

After reading days and days and literally 1,000's of posts in these forums, we compiled a list of your most helpful hints for us (first time cruisers) and emailed the list to our friends who will be cruising with us on RCCL's Explorer of the Seas. They were so amazed with all the great suggestions, we thought you might be interested in having them all in one place too!

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the list. [Download it for free from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html .]

Due to CruiseCritic's Draconian restrictions (only 5 attachments--each only 19KB!!), we have had to remove the beautiful photos and break the list up into numbered attachments in several posts. Hope it still helps!

BestBuds1 Preparing for Cruise Pg 1.pdf

BestBuds2 Preparing for Cruise Pg 2.pdf

BestBuds3 Preparing for Cruise Pg 3-4.pdf

BestBuds4 General RCCL & Message Boards Info.pdf

Thanks for your encouragement.....I plan to add the best websites and tips on excursions, beaches, restaurants and transportation in the Eastern Caribbean ports of St Thomas, St John, Puerto Rico, St Maarten/St Martin and Labadee, Hispaniola shortly. Stay tuned!

BestBuds5 Onboard Explorer of the Seas Pg 1.pdf

BestBuds6 Onboard Explorer of the Seas Pg 2-.pdf

BestBuds7 Food & Drink-RCCL.pdf

Thank you. Unfortunately you must log in as a registered user of CruiseCritic in order to view all the attachments (which contain hyperlinks that will take you right to the most recommended websites for beginner cruisers.) So....we are trying to think of a way to display the island port excursions, beaches and restaurants list of websites and tips so that even the newest and unregistered viewers can access it too. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...
After reading days and days and literally 1,000's of posts in these forums, we compiled a list of your most helpful hints for us (first time cruisers) and emailed the list to our friends who will be cruising with us on RCCL's Explorer of the Seas. They were so amazed with all the great suggestions, we thought you might be interested in having them all in one place too!

You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the list. [Download it for free from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html .]

Due to CruiseCritic's Draconian restrictions (only 5 attachments--each only 19KB!!), we have had to remove the beautiful photos and break the list up into numbered attachments in several posts. Hope it still helps!

Thanks for the great info. A lot of this can be helpful to all cruisers, not only those on the RCCL's Explorer of the Seas.

Thanks for sharing!

Lynn & Bill,

Thank you very much for this WONDERFUL resource for "first-timers". I agree that there is so much to try and read and having you put this info together is terrific! I just finished printing these docs out and armed with my highlighter, I'll get lots of useful info for our trip to Bermuda!

You guys are terrific-- happy cruising to you!

Marianne

Lynne & Bill, thanks for sharing this with the rest of us. Your group will certainly be well prepared for your trip. We're heading to Alaska on our first cruise soon and I know we will refer to your lists often between now and then!

Thanks again! :)

Archived