Emerald Yacht cruises and Caribbean sailings - I have questions!!

bahamamama11

We are considering a Caribbean cruise with Emerald Yachts in the Caribbean this winter. Has anyone been on one of these cruises, and if so do you have any words of wisdom that might sway our decision?

1) We are very interested in using the water toys from the swim platform. Are these available for use all or at least most days?

2) I'm also quite confused by their beverage package selections. From what my TA explains, everyone gets an intermediate beverage package (wine/beer/soft drinks/coffees) with meals, but anything other than water between meals costs extra. The premium package is said to include the aforementioned beverages anytime, and the platinum package adds in spirits. Are the wines available with the platinum package any different or better than those included with the premium package? Do either of the upgraded packages provide better wines than what is included at meals to everyone?

I'd love to hear some feedback. There are very few reviews of the Emerald Voyages anywhere to be found, and I've not seen any from Caribbean journeys. Thanks so much!