Info on D226 on Discovery please

onboard2005

11 hours ago, onboard2005 said:

Has anyone had cabin D226 on Discovery Princess? Is it quite? Is the view obstructed by anything? The cabin next to it has extra berths and I'm wondering what the noise level is. Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Lynn

You could have noisy adults next door with the extra berths or a quiet person. You never know until you are on your sailing. 

2 hours ago, onboard2005 said:

I'm wondering why it has a different color code/cabin category than the rest of the bank of cabins??  Is it a good location?

Can anyone help with that info?

Lynn

The cabins in front of it (D224 to D146) are Deluxe Balcony cabins with a loveseat.  D226 is the only regular Balcony cabin in that area with a large balcony.  The cabins aft of it (D228 to D312) are regular Balcony cabins with small balconies, but closer to the centre of the ship. I would be very happy with D226.

Edited by Abercrombie2019

On 10/6/2023 at 6:00 PM, Abercrombie2019 said:

The cabins in front of it (D224 to D146) are Deluxe Balcony cabins with a loveseat.  D226 is the only regular Balcony cabin in that area with a large balcony.  The cabins aft of it (D228 to D312) are regular Balcony cabins with small balconies, but closer to the centre of the ship. I would be very happy with D226.

Thank you so much. You're info is very helpful.  I think I will get that cabin for my next booking!

• Like 1