Can you transfer a deposit to a new booking uk?

UKLloyd

Hello.

I just have a quick question. We have a booking for an Asia cruise in feb 2025. There is just no way we will be able to make the trip.

My question is, We have currently have our deposit down on this and I hopeful we would be able to transfer our deposit to a new booking? We have seen some itineraries in 2026 that we like, Would rather transfer to these cruises than lose our deposit. Is this going to be an option for us? Did call celerity however their phone lines are off for the next hour so thought I would lean on the knowledge on here.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, UKLloyd said:

Hello.

I just have a quick question. We have a booking for an Asia cruise in feb 2025. There is just no way we will be able to make the trip.

My question is, We have currently have our deposit down on this and I hopeful we would be able to transfer our deposit to a new booking? We have seen some itineraries in 2026 that we like, Would rather transfer to these cruises than lose our deposit. Is this going to be an option for us? Did call celerity however their phone lines are off for the next hour so thought I would lean on the knowledge on here.

Appreciate any help.

Thank you.

In the UK the cost to make a change to a booking is £75 each for guests 1 and 2. If there are more guests in the room there is no further cost. One change free if you are elite or above unless anything has changed in the last few months. Phone don’t try to cancel and rebook on line.

If you have booked through a travel agency they may have an additional fee, alternatively they may be able to waiver if you were part of a group booking (they had a group booking not you personally).

Hope that makes sense.

Edited by chemmo
  • Like 1