Anytime/Flexible Dining Reservations - Silhouette

Jason26

It’s been several years since we opted for the anytime dining in the main DR.  I’ve attempted to make a few reservations for select nights and noticed only 8:00 PM and later is available.  It is possible earlier times, 6:30 give or take, will be available to book when I board?  If so, where on board can I make those reservations?  Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks.  Jason

We were able to get 6:30 reservations when we boarded the summit by going to the anytime dining room. There was someone at the hostess stand helping people. It’s all about what is available but you can also just show up at the time you want and may have to wait just a few minute. 

On the Eclipse in May, the best dining times went quickly (months before the cruise).  Once on board, there is a lot more flexibility especially if you go talk to the dining room staff the first day.  A hostess or Maitre'D will be stationed at one of the entrances to the dining room as soon as you board.