Vibe pass on Prima

I missed the ability to purchase Vibe passes on line for a 7 day cruise coming up on the Prima in March. I understand there is a very slim chance of buying them once on board. I read where some lined up at guest services only to be directed to the restaurant reservation line up. Has anyone actually managed to get passes on the ship and what line up did you use?  

many recent threads discuss this issue. do a search for "vibe pass." the chances of you getting a vibe pass on the day of embarkation are actually quite good (on any NCL ship) according to many reports, including my own, provided you can get on the ship as early as possible.

18 minutes ago, UKstages said:

many recent threads discuss this issue. do a search for "vibe pass." the chances of you getting a vibe pass on the day of embarkation are actually quite good (on any NCL ship) according to many reports, including my own, provided you can get on the ship as early as possible.

Thank you I will do just that. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/6/2024 at 2:52 PM, armwinder said:

I missed the ability to purchase Vibe passes on line for a 7 day cruise coming up on the Prima in March. I understand there is a very slim chance of buying them once on board. I read where some lined up at guest services only to be directed to the restaurant reservation line up. Has anyone actually managed to get passes on the ship and what line up did you use?  

I hope you enjoyed your cruise!  Were you able to get vibe passes while on ship?  Where did you go to purchase?

9 hours ago, LongIsland-Cruiser said:

I hope you enjoyed your cruise!  Were you able to get vibe passes while on ship?  Where did you go to purchase?

No luck on the passes, there was a sign at the guest services station when we boarded at 10:45.Apparently most, if not all passes are sold online well before the cruise.