Discovery Princess MDR Question on Embarkation Day

cheezenip

Hello,

I wish to make some dinner time reservation changes (as well as the # of people at a table) since the app is so fussy.

Are each of the 3 MDR open during embarkation upon arrival to talk to the Maitre-D / Host / Hostess in charge or is there only 1 MDR open to handle each all of the 3 dining rooms? I rather not wait til dinner time as it will be hectic.

1 hour ago, cheezenip said:

Hello,

I wish to make some dinner time reservation changes (as well as the # of people at a table) since the app is so fussy.

Are each of the 3 MDR open during embarkation upon arrival to talk to the Maitre-D / Host / Hostess in charge or is there only 1 MDR open to handle each all of the 3 dining rooms? I rather not wait til dinner time as it will be hectic.

Only 1 MDR open 12-130pm on Embarkation day.  DRO/MD

not always there though.  You can check with the Host/hostess as they do have a computer, but it may not be set up for dinner reservations yet.  I would definitely ask.

We always just check at dinner, first night.  NP, unless you are at prime time 6-7pm, seems to be the busiest for US sailings. It is busy, but we get it done.

I would try to make your changes before sailing, if possible.  The new App was easier to navigate our dining reservations IMO.