Lotus Spa and Thermal Suite Sun Princess

Hobby3333

My wife and I are booked in a Signature Suite on the Sun Princess in July.  The Thermal Suite is listed as an amenity under Signature Suites.  Just to make sure I called Princess and was told it was not included on the Sun Princess.  Can anyone confirm this? When I questioned why it was listed under the amenities, I didn’t get an answer.  

As far as I understand, only "Thermal" suites are included with suites on the older class ships. The "Enclave" on newer ships are not included as a suite benefit.

16 minutes ago, MTNest93 said:

As far as I understand, only "Thermal" suites are included with suites on the older class ships. The "Enclave" on newer ships are not included as a suite benefit.

Then Princess needs to scrub it from the list of amenities under Signature Suites.   It definitely states that the use of the thermal suites is included.

Just now, Hobby3333 said:

Then Princess needs to scrub it from the list of amenities under Signature Suites.   It definitely states that the use of the thermal suites is included.

I agree, but I couldn't find where it said the Enclave was included.  The Signature Suites include the Sanctuary, but no mention of Enclave that I could find but maybe I'm looking in the same place you are.

51 minutes ago, MTNest93 said:

I agree, but I couldn't find where it said the Enclave was included.  The Signature Suites include the Sanctuary, but no mention of Enclave that I could find but maybe I'm looking in the same place you are.

IMG_0172.thumb.png.52b4624d3d4aae05ba74dab4e891a760.png