Glacier Discovery by Helicopter (Princess tour) Skagway

rcprncss

I will be visiting Skagway on Princess the beginning of June. Does it matter the time of day to experience this excursion? The tour times have different prices. The first one 0945 being the most expensive and the last one at 4:30pm is the least expensive. Any input?  Thank you so much.

Description below.

Leave all traces of civilization behind and experience the infinite beauty of southeast Alaska's remote glaciers - accessible only by helicopter! Soar over glaciers and green expanses en route to landing on a glacier for a guided nature walk. 

Lift off from the historic Skagway waterfront and head into a rugged region of sheer mountains, majestic valleys and massive glaciers. Jagged peaks towering over the Chilkat Glacier, cascading waterfalls surrounding the Ferebee Glacier, or the spectacular "river of ice" known as the Meade Glacier are among the wonders you may encounter. Flight routes and landing zones are selected daily to ensure you enjoy the best the area has to offer.

After a thrilling 40-minute flight (roundtrip) over spectacular glaciers, you'll have the rare opportunity to explore one of Mother Nature's greatest marvels. Enjoy an unforgettable 40-minute walking tour as experienced glacier guides explain the awesome forces at work.

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been on this excursion but know there is a certain percentage of cancellations due to weather so you may be better going earlier so there is a better chance of rescheduling if there is weather issues. 

You may want to post on trip advisor if you haven't already. 

35 minutes ago, Kat915 said:

I have not been on this excursion but know there is a certain percentage of cancellations due to weather so you may be better going earlier so there is a better chance of rescheduling if there is weather issues. 

You may want to post on trip advisor if you haven't already. 

Thank you!  I didn't even think to post on Trip Advisor.  Great idea.
I keep reading the chances are great of being cancelled because of weather.  Thank you for the reminder.