Live from Sky Princess - Norway Fjords, 8 days, April 27 to May 5

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, FancyPants21 said:

Staffing is clearly an issue as we all have said. My point is that it might not be the only issue. You make those statements about how the app works and yet I bet that is just your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but IMO you don't actually know the facts of where orders are routed or how the app works. I bet that the app does not take any account of staffing levels at each bar. So if you can corroborate your statement then it would be helpful otherwise please don't state your opinions as if they are facts because it is misleading. 

the app works as intended your saying the app is an issue here I say its not the main issue in this case thats all 

Edited by Gail & Dan

18 hours ago, Gail & Dan said:

the app works as intended your saying the app is an issue here I say its not the main issue in this case thats all 

How do you know that?

Or is that just your opinion... you don't make that clear. If you have a source for that info then please quote it.

On 4/30/2024 at 5:07 PM, karatemom2 said:

Thanks for sharing your cruise experience with us. We are on the Sky in June for the 14 day Land of the Midnight Sun itinerary, so very interested to follow along on your journey!

Hi. 

We are thinking of doing this cruise in 2026 so will be interested in hearing your thoughts when you return. 

• Like 1