Any Koningsdam menus or daily programs from the April 27, 2024, sailing?

Posted (edited)

I will be on the Koningsdam cruise starting May 4, 2024. It is out of Vancouver is round-trip Alaska Inside Passage.

Does anyone have any main dining room menus, buffet menus, or daily programs from the April 27, 2024, sailing? I'm curious what Alaskan-inspired dishes and activities they'll have. Thank you.

Edited by AlaskaWhaleBreach

I am onboard now and have been copying menus/programs and it looks like our last sea day tomorrow} will be my upload day.  I have not copied lunch menus fro the Lido. 

Internet speed on Premium Plan from my aft stateroom varies from 48 Mbps to 143 Mbps.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

I am onboard now and have been copying menus/programs and it looks like our last sea day tomorrow} will be my upload day.  I have not copied lunch menus fro the Lido. 

Internet speed on Premium Plan from my aft stateroom varies from 48 Mbps to 143 Mbps.

I hope you are enjoying the cruise right now.

Thank you! I look forward to checking out the menus/programs before my cruise starts the day you disembark!

On 5/2/2024 at 4:17 AM, AlaskaWhaleBreach said:

I will be on the Koningsdam cruise starting May 4, 2024. It is out of Vancouver is round-trip Alaska Inside Passage.

Does anyone have any main dining room menus, buffet menus, or daily programs from the April 27, 2024, sailing? I'm curious what Alaskan-inspired dishes and activities they'll have. Thank you.

As promised:  Koningsdam 7-Day Daily Programs

Alaska 7-Day MDR Menus

Late snack menus will be posted tomorrow as will other Specialty Restaurant menus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Thank you to @Crew News. We are sailing later this summer with our granddaughter on this 7-day Koningsdam cruise. She has food issues so this allows us to do some preplanning. Greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this for all who can use this info.

35 minutes ago, triiip42 said:

Thank you to @Crew News. We are sailing later this summer with our granddaughter on this 7-day Koningsdam cruise. She has food issues so this allows us to do some preplanning. Greatly appreciate you taking the time and effort to do this for all who can use this info.

Other links in my signature (lower right) has other menus that are also available to accommodate any dining issues.  In addition, any menu item can be adjusted by informing your MDR waiter the night before you will be seated.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...