Transportation Turmoil

I have scoured this page and appreciate everyone's suggestions for local transportation companies but have found my group and itinerary is not fitting any of the existing suggestions.  We are a party of 6 - two adults, two early 20s and two late teens.  We will be arriving into MCO the evening before our Royal cruise and have a room booked at the Best Western CoCo Beach for the night.  So leg one will be six people (who overpack) so probably 8 bags to CoCo Beach.  I have no worries about hotel to port in morning.  Upon departure we are all heading to Disney to spend a few days. So will need to go from Port to Disney and then eventually from Disney back to MCO.  I emailed Go Port as so many people have positive reviews but they only do the to and from port or their pre-booked hotel.  I also looked into Ubers - we would need two and have done this in other cities.  I am not sure about the availability of uber rides to Disney upon disembarking the ship.  I also looked into private transfer in a large van but many of the reviews of these companies are less than stellar.  Has anyone used a private company for this kind of multiple stop on different day transfers??  Should I just go with Ubers??  Any advice or suggestions would be welcomed.  I am perplexed and it is taking up way to much of my brain power daily to try and sort though the best options.  

I think you are over thinking. Go with Uber.

Or rent a car and drop off at Port Canaveral. Then rent another at Port Canaveral after your cruise and drop off at airport when done. 

• Like 1