Is it possible to change cabins after bidding offer accepted ?

dazse16

So I have just been informed that my bid was accepted on the Grandiosa , The cabin is 18002 , This is right next to the dining restaurant .  .Would noise be an issue in this cabin ?  I am more than happy with the cabin but now thinking is there going to be a lot activity going on outside my cabin . Could I ask for another cabin if there is one available. 

6 minutes ago, ajoneen said:

nope- this is one of those "you get what you get and don't get upset" situations

I am more than happy with the winning bid and it certainly will not impact my enjoyment of the YC . I just have this feeling I will be hearing the kitchen of the restaurant next door at all hours .. will bring ear plugs just in case !!! 

This is why I wouldn't bid on an upgrade.  I would just book the room that I want.  Part of the reason there were certain rooms available is that no one has booked them.  Sometimes that is because they are in a undesirable location.  

• Like 1

I don’t think that noise will be a problem. We were recently in 16002 on the Meraviglia which was right next to the Top Sail lounge and never heard any noise even when there was entertainment in the lounge.