Virgin points

So I'm a Delta brat and pretty much the only thing we keep track of are our SkyMiles and the miles we earn on our Barclay travel credit card that we use to take credits against travel expenses. But seeing the Virgin Voyages offers bouncing around about redeeming Virgin Red points for cruises got me intrigued. 

Whew, that was a lot more complicated than I thought it should be. I created a Virgin Red account and thought I was done, but digging in I apparently had to create a Virgin Atlantic loyalty account (I was pleased to see I can earn those miles by flying on Delta and it was easy to add the Virgin Atlantic member number to my Delta SkyMiles account) and an In the Know account (we already had some nights booked at Virgin Las Vegas in the Fall, so I canceled that reservation and rebooked it with my new "Known" account number which got me a discount and also earns me loyalty points). Then I had to connect the Virgin Atlantic and Known accounts to my Red account. 

I'm sure there's possibly some privacy concern thing, or maybe they developed these programs independently and linking them was an afterthought, but I was surprised there isn't a single login and a single app I can use to view/earn/and spend all of this. 

Open to any tips for those of you trying to capitalize on loyalty to Virgin! 

I don’t want what In the Know is, but the old Virgin Atlantic Flying Club and Virgin Red can be directly linked and the points show in both and can be used for flights with VA or anything else with Virgin Red. 

• Like 1

I'm not familiar with In the Know....but I have twice transferred from Cap1 and Chase to Virgin flying club and the points were in my Virgin Red account as well.

• Like 1