Royal Caribbean Group and Carnival Group updating Pricing Presentation - Will it apply to Canadian websites?

I've read a few articles that indicate that the cruise lines under Royal Caribbean Group and Carnival Group are modifying their pricing presentation effective July 1, 2024 due to a California consumer law that essentially requires all fees to be included in advertised pricing.  The articles say that the change will be made nationally versus just in California.  However, I haven't been able to determine if the change will also be applied to the cruise lines' non-US websites.  Anyone in the loop?

NCL changed a few years ago to break down each pricing element on US, Can and GB sites. The port fees and their associated taxes are still combined as one item.  Any fuel tax surcharges would be a separate item but they’ve never been applied. And any taxes applicable to drinks while sailing, cruise fare etc are included in that pricing. Drinks tax in port at embarkation are separate. As is VAT when that applies in Europe.  CCL do the same. I’m sure that if revisions to visible taxes is now applicable in California all the cruise lines would follow and if we’re sold a cruise there then all booking systems would show that.